Thursday, June 2, 2011

Post #0074 : Yada.. Yada.. Yada..

Dear Earthlings,
Oh Yes.
I've complained about it before.
But this time, not only my Youngster #1 ("amboi mummy.. BIG stomach" - while rubbing my tummy), to add in salt, my mom and my evil sisters also bug me with the same thing.

I know i need to do something mainly because i hate to hear people nag and make fun of me. I hope the FATs are yet to rest in peace in my belly :)
The thing is when is the best time?
Now? Errrrr...

Now playing : justin bieber - somebody to love

1 comment:

  1. hehehe nampaknyer kena g london weight & sewaktu dengannya lah .. m sure they would love to have you there! tak pun try traditional method, orang katalah letak kapur with perahan limau pastu lilit ngan bengkung .. tp orang tak pernah try punggg, terlampau malas ... :p

    ReplyDelete