Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Post #0276 - Is this purely lazy or what?

Dear Earthlings,

Seriously. The last time I wrote was in mid of Ramadhan. Syawal has already passed and now it's Zulkaedah. How long is that? bwhahahaha

Have many things in mind to share with but time (and the laptop) are the culprit. My 5 year old laptop has started to show her blue screen and I believe it shall kaput anytime soon. Planned to buy the replacement but still has no time to order.

Anyways, on the other side..
After almost ten years in debt with pt.ptn, I finally settled out the balance of my loan on the last date for 20% discount. Alhamdulillah. (also big thanks to my other half)
Took the loan during my first year degree for three years. Used that money to splurge. Ops, I mean to buy books, pay school fees, handphones? etc.
A little regret that I should have placed all the monies into fixed deposit account and/or ASB instead.

Nonetheless, I can't deny that I was contemplating whether to proceed with the installment (10% discount) or to make full payment. 

FYI, since I did not sign the (new) agreement (Ujrah) therefore I am not entitle for the change from 3%  to 1% interest. The simple reason why I did not sign was because the agreement is lopsided. Further, you have to give consent so they can access your account (KWSP.LHDN.SOCSO) etc.
Of course la kan tak boleh. Benda confidential kannn..

So, on the afternoon of 30 September 2013, I went to their office in KL Sentral. Sorted the payment after a couple of hours at few counters (verifying counter for latest account update, get the number for the payment counter and wait for your name to be called for the release letter at the other counter).

Yang tak best tu pasal orang yang jaga kat counter most of them macam sombong. Senyum pon tak. Tak faham btol. 

Last day of the offer. Crowded.
Latest amount to be paid
Number for payment
 
Whatever it is, I am relieved because it is off my back!


Now playing : -

No comments:

Post a Comment