Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Post #0242 - Maid Servant


Dear Earthlings, 

Our maid is now serving her second month (entering month three) with us. So far I try to be reasonable and calm each time she request for something. Afterall, you cannot a perfect maid isn't it? Workwise, she is obedient and fast learner. 

She follows my instructions and that includes how I want my clothes to be ironed (sides have to be visible and in line), shoes have to be polished everyday and the list goes on. 


I guess, it justify why most people say, Philippine has the best maid among other countries though a bit expensive. Not to be judgemental or anything, but our last experience with Indonesian and Cambodian maids were not in our favour. 

Kids are okay with her, though we still send the Youngsters to school full day.


So I guess, I have nothing to complaint about?
Syukur alhamdulillah. Semoga berpanjangan.


Now playing : -

4 comments:

  1. Salam ,
    Jz curious maid frm filipine ada yg muslim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anonymous,
      yes. ours is muslim. selalunya muslim banyak dtg dari mindanao.

      Delete
  2. may i knwo your maid is specifically from which part of mindanao? is she still ok? im just curious since ive been reading about complaints about pinoy muslim maids are rough etc. and my pinoy maid is due to come in next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours from Zamboanga. Alhamdulillah dah nak masuk 6 months. Insha Allah, ok. Doa banyak-banyak! :)

      Delete