Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Post #0241 - December resolution

Dear Earthlings, 

I realised that I have been slacking in updating this blog. Been busy lately as the BlueCompany has recently moved to a new building. Though it is just a kilometre away from the previous office, only God knows how miserable my life is. The reasons are solely because of traffic and parking.

Last time, I could easily reach home within 15 minutes via DUKE from Jalan Pahang. Now, it takes more than half an hour, sometimes an hour plus! *cry blood* 


It took us almost a week to pack approximately 160 boxes from the department. And now, the unpacking is a work in progress. lol. 
Still adjusting here and there with the traffic, punctuality and all which I hope I can get over with it soon enough.

Anyways, 
We are going off again this coming weekend and I have yet to blog about our (not really) recent trips - Singapore, Langkawi and Legoland. Boo hoo! Will try to blog and give out tips later. 

On the other note, this week is my second gym week with GadgetGeek. Our routine is one hour per session, three times a week. He had to bring me along because he has been constantly nagging about our health nowadays. Yes, I had to give in. Bluuergghh.

Meet my new bestfriend

The reason why I don't mind going to the gym because it has a private room for ladies only. So I had the room all to myself. Hehe.. 


Normally after work out session, we will have our dinner date at the nearby cafe. Usually he will have salad (only)? and this is my default order.


He asked me what is my target for my work out. 
Told him, I want like this.


All I need is three months.
Tinggi sunggoh cita-citaku. Bedal nasi berpinggan pinggan hari-hari. 




Now playing : -

No comments:

Post a Comment