Friday, November 23, 2012

Post #0238 - Deliciously Wicked Bedtime Stories

Dear Earthlings, 

To those who has been following my previous entry on my niece, I am proud to announce that she has finally graduated from the Actors Studio Academy. So last Saturday was more like a family outing for us. Went to KL Performing Arts Centre for Deliciously Wicked Bedtime Stories as my niece was part of the graduation performance.  Have to show some support, you know!

 

The one-hour Graduation Performance was open for public (2 days show) and was divided into few scenes (approx 5-10 minutes) from different age of group and with variety of bedtime stories such as the mermaid, sleeping beauty and more.

My niece was in the final group, Snow White I think? Because she was acting as a mirror. lol.


And the show ended with Oppa Gangnam!

Delicious Jln Tun Razak for graduation treat

Now playing : -

No comments:

Post a Comment