Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Post #0273 - Post.Maidless

Dear Earthlings,

Last time we were able to cope our life without maid. Mainly because we had never really have one. But this time, though we only had it for merely 6-7 months, it really hit us (a bit).

The tense is building up because the kids are no longer have their breakfast before going to school, the laundry is piling up (the washing and drying are the easiest one. Thanks to the press of a button), but the chaos starts when GadgetGeek is scheduled for business trip.   
His attire has to be ironed prior packing into the suitcase. And don't let me start on unpacking. 
No more luxury of having ironed-cleaned bedsheet twice a week. Janji tukar saja bedsheet.

Since all the chores we have to do ourselves, I now discovered - 

1) My vacuum cleaner has thousands of scratches. Thanks to my previous maid. 
2) Someone dropped my color palette make up. The casing sudah pecah a bit same goes with some of the colors. I know because the kids never play with my things on the dressing table, and I.. of course wouldn't drop my palette. Thanks to my previous maid. 
3) The laundry floor was supposed to be cleaned & mopped everyday. On the first day I stepped into the laundry area, I noticed it was dusty and looks like it has never been cleaned. Thanks to my previous maid. 
4) My favourite bangle has gone. Thanks to my previous maid. 
5) Mop and ironing board sudah patah. Thanks to my previous maid. 
and many more things that I realised my previous maid did not do her job throughly. 


Now playing : -

No comments:

Post a Comment