Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Post #0127 - Car Seat/Stroller Service : Maxi Cosi, Quinny, Peg Perego Planete Enfants

Dear Earthlings,
We decided to hand-me-down Youngster #1 car seat to Youngster #2. However, for the past 7 months I realised that her car seat no longer can be reclined. I feel that Youngster #2 don't favor that much either.
 

It was really frustrate me because as far as I'm concerned, I take a great care when it comes to car seat/stroller.

Last week we went to Planete Enfants, to scout for Youngster #1 new car seat. The one that I'm looking is for age 4-11. I don't really like booster because it uses the car seat belt and with Youngster #1 height, it doesn't really fit -  Nonetheless, we  are using a booster seat for the sister temporarily. Yet to found a nice car seat and what I need is a car seat for a grown kid and can be reclined as well.

Previously we were thinking to upgrade her for Maxi Cosi Rodi, but after consideration, we had to pass. It's reclining doesn't do much different. Hence, we are eyeing for Recaro but no time to see it first hand.

To me, kids sitting in their own car seat are crucial because I travel everyday. From Damansara to Ulu Klang (kids school) and later to my office in Jalan Pahang. Having kids sticking to their seat is definitely a peace of mind. Knowing, my kids are the type who cannot sit still if we unbuckle them.

Anyways, back to my story. 
I was delighted when the store said that they can do repair and service for the brands they carry - Peg Perego, Maxi Cosi, Quinny etc. 

With the help of GPS, I still had trouble to find their service centre due to its location in Taman Mayang, PJ. After 2-3 rounds, finally I found them!

(Customer Service Centre)
Unit 23, Jalan SS26/15,
Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya

Tel : 03-7803 5523
Fax : 03-7803 5323


Despite of the location, their service was superb. 
They fixed the car seat within a day and it's as good as new! Most importantly, it cost me RM40 only!

For those who is interested to service their stroller, they charge about RM60, and for fixing it depends on the faulty.

Now playing : Selena Gomez - Love you like love song

No comments:

Post a Comment